Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, April 07, 2007

My Tomatoes

April 1, 2007

I staked my tomato plants using the single staking method. I found green stakes at Home Depot for under $.99 each. I tied the tomato plants to the stakes using an old pair of nylons. After tying a knot around the stake and plant, I trimmed away the excess nylon.

April 7, 2007

My first tomato plant has flowered! I am pretty sure that this plant is an Early Girl. The early girl was my favorite farmer's market tomato and I can't wait to grow my own.

1 Comments:

Blogger TitanThirteen said...

Before you know it, you'll have tomatoes coming out of your ears! I hope you have a great tomato sauce recipe :o)
We planted one tomato plant this year and it's been producing fruit for 3-4 months and it's still going strong.

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home