Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, April 22, 2007

My Strawberry

March 31, 2007


I thought that my strawberry plants were not doing well. The plants looked fine, but the flowers have all dissappeared. At the end of my gardening today, I noticed that one of the plants has a small green strawberry on it! I am excited for this first fruit . The other plants look like they will soon follow.


April 7, 2007
My strawberry is continuing to grow and now I have more baby berries. If you look closely, you can see the second strawberry in the photo. This plant has two other teensy tiny berries.


April 15, 2007
The strawberry is red! And tasty too!













April 22, 2007
We have picked another 2 berries. This my only strawberry plant that is producing berries. I have two more plants that have flowers on them. And another plant that hasn't even flowered yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger TitanThirteen said...

Thats awesome! Nothing like eating your own produce :o)

6:01 AM  
Blogger TitanThirteen said...

Gee it's been a few months girl! How's that garden looking now?

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home