Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, October 13, 2008

Coffee Table Makeover

First off, I forgot to take "before" pictures. We had a a dark brown coffee table that I decided to revamp. The wood was primed and then given three coats of a cranberry red to match the fabric. The fabric was decoupaged onto the top of the table. I would still like to get a glass table top to protect the table. Although, it was best that I did this at our old house, the paint did get a little scratched when we moved to apartment.














This is the best photograph of the fabric that I could manage. I promise the fabric is far more vibrant in real life. There are hints of gold thread around the ginkgo leaves.














The coffee table now lives happily in our apartment. I have extra fabric that I want to make into matching throw pillows. I do not see that happening any time soon. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home