Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, October 13, 2008

Last Year's Dining Room Project

We inherited this dining room set.






We were told by someone who is not so credible, that this is 50's decor. We wanted to keep with the retro theme and tried to pick out retro fabric. However, I originally purchased some pink tulip fabric to recover chairs. The chairs were covered using furniture tacks instead of a staple gun, which made this project is taking longer than I thought it would. 

After uncovering the chairs, this is the fabric we found underneath:


I left this fabric on the chairs and recovered them with the new fabric. 


I found it interesting that it is the same brand of fabric that I took off: Waverly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that looks yummy! good job!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home